Monday, November 10, 2008

Moses and the Burning Bush




Above is my latest Bible chibi; Moses and the Burning Bush. It took me some time to figure out the correct position of the hands but I managed to do it anyhow.

I hope the kids will love it.

For the Inskcapers...

Burning Bush:

Branches:

From the Effects Menu, render a Random Tree (Initial Size: 5, Minimum Size:1), then resize the tree to the desired size.

Leaves:
  1. Draw a single leaf using the Bezier Tool.
  2. Select the leaf and the Bush,
  3. Go to Effects -> Generate from Path and Select Pattern on Path
  4. Use the following settings in the dialog box
  • Copies of the Pattern: Repeated, Stretched
  • Deformation Type: Snake
  • For the others, use the default.

Fire:

Get my Gem Guardian (Anime girl clipart), download the svg file and copy the fire. I promise to do a detailed tutorial next time on how to do the fire above since the procedure is lengthy and would be good for a different post.

No comments: